We are dedicated to providing the finest in muscle and performance care. Our goal is to improve your health, fitness and athletic performance through ethical, professional and successful therapeutic and rehabilitative techniques.
Larry is a nationally certified massage therapist in private practice on beautiful Amelia Island, Florida. He uses Active Release Techniques® (ART) for repetitive strain/sprain injuries and medical exercise in a post rehab setting. Larry has worked with both professional and amateur athletes in football, baseball, golf and triathlon. When Larry isn’t in the office helping others reclaim their quality of life or working with corporations helping them reduce their WC expenses, he can be found training on the roads around the island or giving presentations on flexibility, strength or overuse injuries.
In 2010, Larry transformed his current muscle therapy practice into a post rehab and personal training facility. He now has a new spacious location, equipment and has hired a personal trainer, Tifini McGill to join the Advanced Muscle Therapy Team.
- Southeastern School of Neuromuscular Massage and Bodywork
Conferred February 2004 – Jacksonville, FL
- National Certification for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCTMB)
- NMT and TMJ Dysfunction – Southeastern School of Neuromuscular Massage and Bodywork
- Active Release Techniques Certification (Elite Provider Network), Spine, Upper/Lower Extremity, Peripheral Long Tract Nerve Releases – 2004-2011
- Active Release Techniques Biomechanics Certification Ironman Florida, Ironman Performance Care – 2005
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Personal Training Certification
- Kinesio Tape Association Certification, Kinesio Tape Practitioner – 2006
- Fascial Stretch Therapy Certification with Stretch to Win, Inc. – 2007
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), Corrective Exercise Specialist – 2009
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI0, Level 1 Golf Fitness Instructor – 2009
- American Academy of Health, Fitness and Rehabilitation Professionals (AAHFRP) Certified Medical Exercise Specialist – 2011
Tifini is originally from Illinois and graduated with a BS in Exercise Science from Western Illinois University. She is a certified personal trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). Tifini has been in the personal training field for 8 years, and has experience working with clients of various ages, performance levels and lifestyles. She has worked with individuals ranging from amateur triathletes and runners to a mature woman with double knee and ankle replacement. Tifini finds joy in being a motivator and gets much satisfaction from seeing people’s lives change through fitness and exercise. She loves running, cycling and just about anything active.
- Bachelors of Science from Western Illinois University, Emphasis in Exercise Science – 2002
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer – 2010
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Optimum Performance Training for the Prenatal Client – 2011